Ministry of Foreign Affaires Logo

Legal Translation

& Transcription Services

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangkok

CNX Translation provides legal translation and transcription services.

Translation & Statutory declaration: We can translate and certify documents with our company stamp. If necessary, we can also legalize your documents by the ministry of foreign affairs in Thailand. Documents that may need to be legalized include death certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, land title deeds, etc..

Legal transcription: Audio and video recordings transcribed into text following the guidelines for the preparation of audio/video tape transcripts and their translations of the courts of law in Hong Kong. The rules for judiciary transcripts are very precise and strict and all details must be recorded including noise, hesitations, coughing etc... Once the transcription is completed, it also have to be certified true by the judiciary authorities in order to be used in a court case.

Please note that we do not provide legal service as such, for examples we can not tell you which particular document is needed for a court case. However as stated above, we can provide you with certified / sworn translations, and transcribe audio / video tapes. So if you need any of those services do not hesitate to contact us. For other legal services, we strongly advise you to consult your lawyer.

Disclaimer: All informations stated in this document is listed for informations only. Laws and procedures change with time, and although the information is believed to be correct at the time of writing it may not be the case in the future.

CNX Translation - Translation Service - Copyright 2002-
Please report website questions/errors to the webmaster